Bu hatanın sebebi “/etc/security/limits.conf” dosyası içerisinde nofile için belirtilen değerden kaynaklanıyor olabilir. Çözüm için aşağıdaki adımları izleyin. Aşağıdaki iki değeri de 10.000 değerine çekerek problemi düzeltebilirsiniz. user soft nofile 10000 user hard nofile 10000
Tag: could not open session hatası
- CVE-2020-7856A vulnerability of Helpcom could allow an unauthenticated attacker to execute arbitrary command. This vulnerability exists due to insufficient authentication validation.
- CVE-2021-28793vscode-restructuredtext before 146.0.0 contains an incorrect access control vulnerability, where a crafted project folder could execute arbitrary binaries via crafted workspace configuration.
- CVE-2021-25679** UNSUPPORTED WHEN ASSIGNED ** The AdTran Personal Phone Manager software is vulnerable to an authenticated stored cross-site scripting (XSS) issues. These issues impact at minimum versions 10.8.1 and below but potentially impact later versions as well since they have not previously been disclosed. Only version 10.8.1 was able to be confirmed during primary research. […]
- CVE-2021-25681** UNSUPPORTED WHEN ASSIGNED ** AdTran Personal Phone Manager 10.8.1 software is vulnerable to an issue that allows for exfiltration of data over DNS. This could allow for exposed AdTran Personal Phone Manager web servers to be used as DNS redirectors to tunnel arbitrary data over DNS. NOTE: The affected appliances NetVanta 7060 and NetVanta […]
- CVE-2021-25680** UNSUPPORTED WHEN ASSIGNED ** The AdTran Personal Phone Manager software is vulnerable to multiple reflected cross-site scripting (XSS) issues. These issues impact at minimum versions 10.8.1 and below but potentially impact later versions as well since they have not previously been disclosed. Only version 10.8.1 was able to be confirmed during primary research. NOTE: […]
- CVE-2021-20023SonicWall Email Security version 10.0.9.x contains a vulnerability that allows a post-authenticated attacker to read an arbitrary file on the remote host.
- CVE-2021-20453IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0, 8.5, and 9.0 is vulnerable to a XML External Entity Injection (XXE) attack when processing XML data. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to expose sensitive information or consume memory resources. IBM X-Force ID: 196648.
- CVE-2021-3035An unsafe deserialization vulnerability in Bridgecrew Checkov by Prisma Cloud allows arbitrary code execution when processing a malicious terraform file. This issue impacts Checkov 2.0 versions earlier than Checkov 2.0.26. Checkov 1.0 versions are not impacted.
- CVE-2021-3036An information exposure through log file vulnerability exists in Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS software where secrets in PAN-OS XML API requests are logged in cleartext to the web server logs when the API is used incorrectly. This vulnerability applies only to PAN-OS appliances that are configured to use the PAN-OS XML API and exists only […]
- CVE-2021-3037An information exposure through log file vulnerability exists in Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS software where the connection details for a scheduled configuration export are logged in system logs. Logged information includes the cleartext username, password, and IP address used to export the PAN-OS configuration to the destination server.
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- Nessus Truncated Packets Uyarısı
- Nessus Tarama Sorunu (Network Congestions, Truncated)
- Ubuntu Resolv.conf Dosyasının Reboot Sonrası Değişmesi Sorunu
- NMAP Tarama Sonucunda HTML Rapor Oluşturmak
- Kali İşletim Sistemine Komut Satırından Proxy Ekleme
- USOM Duyuru Faaliyetleri: Güvenlik Açıklıkları
- E-Ticarette Güven Damgası Dönemi ve Sızma Testi
- TestHive – Penetration Testing Talks
- Sızma Testi Bulguları İçin Reçete
- Kayhan Kayıhan – IETT siber saldırı röportajı